Are you looking for interesting new work that lets you really showcase your strengths? Then you should take a look at our current vacancies!
Are you are looking for a new challenge? We’ll help you to develop - not only professionally, but also personally. We offer a wide range of attractive opportunities for experienced professionals and beginners alike.
Whether as an intern, a student trainee, or while writing your thesis. Whichever phase of studies you’re currently in – we can offer you practical insights into professional life. Get to know the exciting world of plastic packaging with us!
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging training placement with great future prospects? Then apply to rose plastic today! We offer motivated school graduates a variety of exciting opportunities – we’ll make you fit for the job!
with start of training in 2020
- Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology (m/f/x)
- Tool Mechanic – specializing in mold building (m/f/x) - already been filled
- Industrial Mechanic – specializing in industrial engineering (m/f/x)
- Technical Product Designer (m/f/x)
- Media Technologist – specializing in screen printing (m/f/x) - already been filled
- Industrial Clerk (m/f/x) - already been filled
- Information Technology Officer (m/f/x)
- Bachelor of Science – Business Informatics – specializing in Business Engineering (m/f/x)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BWL) – specializing in industrial studies (m/f/x) - already been filled
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering – specializing in design and development (m/f/x) - already been filled
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering – specializing in plastics technology (m/f/x) - already been filled