Nothing works around here without you! Use your interest in technology and your skillset to support us as an industrial mechanic.
Training duration: 3.5 years
Vocational school: Lindau (Lake Constance)
Course type: 1–2 days of vocational education per week
- Performing maintenance, servicing, and assembly of all production systems
- Ensuring the operation of our technical systems
- Planning and production of single and spare parts
- Good school-leaving certificate or certificate of intermediate education
- Strong technical understanding
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Precise and careful way of working
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
Additional information about the basic vocational training year (“BGJ”):
- Trainees for the profession of “Industrial mechanic – specializing in industrial engineering (m/f/x)” attend the metal technology vocational school in Wangen im Allgäu during their first training year.
- Once per week they attend a “practice day” at the company in order to gain practical experience.
- More information about the metal technology vocational school is available at: https://www.bs-wangen.de/schularten/gewerbliche-berufsfachschule/bfs-metalltechnik/